Release date: Monday 19th February 2018
Allow a permission’s feature to contain a dot.
We did it, so we can implement a convention for all permissions:
1. Scripts service¶
- Auto-scroll the logs at the bottom of the console.
- If a tab is already opened and that the user clicks on the associated line, open the tab.
- When the logs console is open, allow user to scroll down to the bottom of the script if it’s longer than 40 lines.
- Don’t display a notification if there is a compilation error.
2. Reports service¶
- Validate the new name in the data grid for duplication or renaming.
- Rename the Modification column’s header into Last modification.
- Change the icon of duplication.