P6 Core 5.13.6
Release date: Monday, 20th November, 2017
- Improve the performance of the script’s details form.
- Add a helper and a validation error to prevent a user to add a
.in a script’s name.
- If a script’s description has a value in the user’s profile language, display this value by default.
- Fix an issue with the language selector’s input in the ‘Edit details’ tab.
- Do not disable the button ‘Edit’ when a script has unsaved changes.
- Fix the compatibility with the browsers IE10, IE11 and Firefox.
- Fix an issue with the update of the multi-language description.
- Do not display a confirm modal and do not disable the service’s refresh button if the user leaves the service and there are no unsaved changes.
- Fix the closure of a tab with several opened tabs.
- Update the last modification info after duplicating a script.
- Change the default name of a duplicated item.
- Update wordings.
- Sort by default the scripts by alphabetical order.
- Disable the service’s refresh button if there are unsaved changes.
- Display a confirmation modal if there are unsaved changes and if you close a tab or quit the service.
- Sort dynamically the list after adding, renaming, duplicating, updating or importing a report.
- Prevent the user from adding a
.in the report’s name.
- Fix issues with tabs navigation.
- Fix issue with incrementing name during duplication.
- Update the last modification info after renaming or duplicating a report.
- Fix issues with form’s validation.
- Do not disable the button ‘Edit report’ in the tab ‘View’ after that a data recalculation has failed.