P6 Core 5.17.3
Release date: Monday, 6th August, 2018
Documentation can be found here.
Removal of an old storage mechanism¶
An old storage mechanism was called by some services and was generating warning stack traces on startup on most Platform 6 instances install.
2018-07-30 13:12:21,114 WARN [com.amalto.b2box.core.impl.servicecomponent.configuration.ServiceConfigurationItem] (main) Ignoring error attempting to migrate a data version only used for a couple of releases! (ServiceConfigurationDataSource.java:62) com.amalto.b2box.core.api.B2boxException: Non retryable DataAccessException occurred: (class org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException). PreparedStatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [SELECT configuration FROM b2head.service_configuration WHERE appkey = ? AND name = ?;]; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "b2head.service_configuration" does not existdoStart(DeploymentManager.java:236)
Fix of the documents reprocessing¶
Reprocess only the work items using the old routing engine and not the new Routes service. The new implementations consists of reprocessing a message by passing to a Camel endpoint for xpath choice validation rather than calling the old routing engine.
- The REST routes description field was not display in the active routes list.
- In the Routes service DSL, the item primary key was not passed to the target service. See the changes in the Routes service DSL and the new method
- Sometimes, a route’s template was said missing, but it was not the case.
- The display of the expanded script segment input fields is fixed.
- The code editor’s height for the script segments is increased a little bit.
Routing orders service¶
- It’s now possible to perform bulk actions (delete and reprocessing) on routing orders.
- A new button is added to refresh the routing orders list.
- The search options are now saved even if the user leaves the service or switches the instance.
- The double-clicking on a data grid’s line is fixed.
- A spinner is displayed when a search is initiated.
- A search criteria’s label is put in bold when a value is entered.
- The width of the parameters input field is increased.
- The error message generated for a script’s conflict is now correctly rendered to the user.
- The error message generated when a non-existent script is called to be executed through the DSL is now more explicit.
Renaming of the XML configuration’s label¶
In the documents search panel, the XML configuration’s label is renamed into - - XML configuration of Views - -.
A new section Community has been a created to list all the networks where you can contact Platform 6 team.
The section Common message bus API has been moved out from the DSL section.
The Reports service provides now a common message bus API. Have a look at the documentation to get the expected headers keys.