P6 Core 5.23.0
Release date: Wednesday, 2nd January, 2019
Documentation can be found here.
New Camel components¶
Two new Camel components were implemented on Platform 6.
- It’s now specified in the 5.20.0 release note that the
View_[VIEW_NAME]transformer must be converted into a script.
- Permissions in the Workflow Tasks guide were corrected.
- The example in the Bundled Resources guide was updated.
- It’s now explained how to install the Tokenator extension in the Chrome Store on Windows.
- A new way of communication, Google Platform 6 group, was added in the Support section.
Export service items¶
Exported packaged items will not have their name prefixed by their old application key (eg:
[p6_demo] My item).
- Listing and updating the packaged services items in an application is much faster.
- When you package your application, the values of the selected services items are updated just before packaging. You can also trigger the refresh with the Update service’s items button.
The module’s identifier displayed on a home page is replaced by the module’s description.
Active routes can now be sorted.
- You can now delete a workflow tasks bundle.
- You can also apply an action to a bunch of workflow tasks. See the conditions in the Workflow Tasks guide.
The application packaging takes now into account the minimum instance version.