Platform 6 comes with a large set of built-in services that can be leveraged to create enterprise-class transactional applications in general, and blockchain-based decentralized applications in particular.
All services are exposed through a REST API, enabling easy integration with Platform 6, for example to develop a custom user interface on top of it.
Communication between services is performed through the Common Message Bus (P6 CMB).
- Applications: manage applications (install/uninstall applications, package applications)
- Bundled Resources: handle resources to be included on a P6 application
- Configuration: manage application configuration
- Counters: manage queries that can be run on Transactions and Routing Orders
- Data Models: store XML schemas to validate the structure of XML files
- Email Profiles: create and edit the email profiles
- Frames: create and visualize inline frames to be included in dashboards in Home Pages
- Home Pages: configure Home Pages combining Counters, Reports and Frames
- Organizations: manage an organization tree structure and assign users to nodes
- Reports: design graphical Reports that can be included in Home Pages
- Routes: create and manage Routes
- Routing Orders: manage Routing Orders
- Scripts: develop and execute Scripts
- Stored Procedures: write and execute SQL queries
- Stripe Payments: charge customers online
- Tables: create and edit Tables, manage data stored in Tables (add,edit,delete records)
- Transactions: search, display, delete, edit and reprocess Transactions
- User Administration: manage users, permission sets, integrations and SSO connections
- Views: configure the display of the Transactions and the Workflow Tasks screens
- Workflow Steps: create and edit Workflow Steps defining actions offered to Assignees and subsequent processing
You can download the OpenAPI-compliant P6 API specification file from your Platform 6 instance from http://YourInstanceURL/p6/openapi. Then you can open it in Swagger Editor (File / Import file) or with the Postman app.