P6 Core 6.0.3
Release date: Wednesday, 1st of April 2020
Documentation can be found here.
This is a major release that introduces some breaking changes. It is highly recommended that you carefully read the migration guide.
- The API returns HTTP security headers thus reducing the attack surface on the consumer end.
- Remove field
typefrom views and simplify the UI accordingly.
- Update the documentation with an example of sending a file via Camel FTP.
- General internal renaming of packages and modules from
The content type of variables injected in the pipeline changed as follows:
This release fixes the following bugs:
- Regression: impossible to create a data model.
- Regression: impossible to reprocess a transaction.
- Regression: cannot display and edit home pages.
- Regression: infinite loop when installing / uninstalling an application.
- Swagger annotations not populated correctly.
- Duplicate app profile error when packaging an app.