P6 Core 6.1.0
Release date: Wednesday, 5th of May 2020
Documentation can be found here.
This is a major release that introduces some breaking changes. We recommended that you carefully read the migration guide.
This release features two new DSLs:
- p6.web3quorum: Allows connecting to a Quorum blockchain and issue private transactions.
- p6.web3besu: Allows connecting to a Hyperledger Besu blockchain and issue private transactions.
In order to align naming across all blockchain DSLs, the DSL
p6.ethereumrpc was renamed to
The documentation is generated using the latest MkDocs Material version.
This release fixes the following bugs:
- Tables service: Regression on permissions validation.
- Transactions service: Building Excel workbook fails as user is not passed correctly from JAX-RS endpoint to job.
- Regression: App keys no longer displayed in the top right dropdown menu.
- Wrong permissions in Integrations’ documentation page.
- Errors while starting/stopping REST Camel routes.