P6 Core 6.2.2
Release date: Thursday, 23rd of July 2020
Documentation can be found here.
New functions where added to the Web3 Ethereum DSL to allow connecting to an Ethereum client that requires basic HTTP authentication.
The documentation was improved in multiple areas:
- The permissions page was updated and referenced from built-in services’ guides.
- A new tutorial was added to explain how to connect to a public Ethereum blockchain.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
- Fix a security hole by disabling XML External Entity Processing
- Depend on P6 Auth v2.0.0 (purely internal change and should not introduce regressions).
This release fixes the following bugs:
- Jackson can’t deserialize object to lang3.tuple.Pair