P6 Core 6.5.0
Release date: Friday, 26th of March 2021
Documentation can be found here.
This release introduces some breaking changes. We recommended that you carefully read the migration guide.
The Counter service UI uses the new grid component that enables column filtering.
- Alignment of the Counter service UI look & feel with other service UIs
- Display column names for stored procedure results
- Apache POI from
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class sun.awt.X11FontManager
- Many fixes in the Counters service UI
- Allow display node in View XSD
- Unable to create a column on a table
- Updating a table with a
partial permission setfails silently