P6 Core 5.20.1
Release date: Monday, 29th October, 2018
The error status code has been updated when packaging an application with an already used version and status.
bundled.listResourcesmethod has been fixed, it doesn’t throw an exception anymore.
bundled.isDeployedmethod returns now the correct resource status.
- The deployment has been fixed:
- a bundled resource deployed many times will not lose its content.
- if you update a bundle resource’s property on the UI (except the attached file), the deployed file won’t lose its content.
- You can now update an un-packaged resource when the selected application key isn’t the Platform 6 key.
- The UI field Target path was misleading as it implies you simply enter the folder’s name and it will create the file with the same name it was uploaded with. Since this is not the case, the label has been renamed Target file path.
New DSL methods¶
New methods have been exposed to manage a service execution lifecycle (start, stop, restart and get status). You’ll find the documentation here.
bundled.listResources has been improved.
It filters now the resources if the
appKey argument is defined.
- It has been specified in the Manage Applications page that the uninstall script is run BEFORE the items un-deployment.
The Platform 6 clients have been renamed Platform 6 connectors.
Platform 6 clients projects have been deprecated, any new development will be done on the Platform 6 connectors repositories.
You’ll find a link to our Platform 6 official Github repository in the Community section.
Display the route’s template and script segments in the View tab.