P6 Core 6.1.1
Release date: Wednesday, 27th of May 2020
Documentation can be found here.
This is a major release that introduces some breaking changes and deprecations. We recommended that you carefully read the migration guide.
This release features performance improvements in the following areas:
- Optimize the Entity Cache management.
- Clean EHCache entries.
This release ships with many technical changes:
<AllowMessageEdit>mode is deprecated in favor of
<AllowTransactionEdit>in workflow step definitions.
- Rely on P6 Common and remove dependencies to old projects.
- Rename B2 prefixed classes to P6.
logDSL bound to
- Workflow steps service: Change all references (in code, comments and messages) from
This release fixes the following bugs:
- Home pages service: permission
homepages=read('Home')no longer shows the Home page only.
- Getting the
routesservice status infinite loop.
- You cannot display more than 50 elements on the
- Workflow tasks should not generate transaction events.
- Remove unused
enabledattribute in UI / Unrecognized field
enablederror when creating a new email profile.
- Transactions service reprocess with errors.